Welcome

I am so excited to share this class blog with you. 

We will be using blog technology as a new and different avenue to share our thoughts, feelings and ideas.

As the year progresses, I will be posting different assignments and questions that you will have to respond to.  Your first assignment is to go to the Blog Rules page, read through the rules, and post a response to the rules.

38 Comments to

“Welcome”

1. November 16th, 2015 at 3:33 pm      Reply kate :) Says:

If I was an Native American from the past the one piece of technology I would choose would be electricity. Some of the reasons are because if it was dark out you could turn on lights when it is dark out . if was cold i would put on the heat.You could also keep your food cold in the refrigirator. You could also wash your clothes in a washing machine. You could also use computers to write on a blog. These are the reasons i chose electricity. All technology started with electricity.

• November 16th, 2015 at 7:52 pm      Reply mschoening Says:

That would be a very good idea. Some say that electricity was the most useful piece of technology invented. What do you think?

2. November 5th, 2015 at 5:55 pm      Reply kate;) Says:

I picked #7. It is about a girl health conditions who was in the hospital for a long time and ran out of movies to watch. When she got out, she wanted to help other kids that were in the hospital without movies. She donated a lot of books and movies. It turned into a big business. That is why I picked #7

3. October 4th, 2015 at 7:07 pm      Reply pretty lies eh Says:

The book that I’m reading is called Katie, batter up .Katie has 3 friends
    that love cupcakes. Kate loves cupcakes to , Kate is kind ,friendly and unique also she is amazing at cooking cupcakes . She is a little nervous
    .Her grandma was the first person to influence Katie into getting in sports like her friends Mia and Alexis and also like her friend Emma was
    learning how to play the flute .according to the book it states ,Go out there and try out for soccer team,I bet you will surprise yourself . The second person who influenced Katie was her mom in page 45 it says I can already imagine you scoring a goal ! . After going to soccer and practicing a lot Katie was amazing at playing soccer she was athletic,Brave, strong and she was a winner .In conclusion this is why I thing Katie changed in the book.

• October 5th, 2015 at 7:41 am      Reply mschoening Says:

Nice work! I like the details you used to show how Katie was influenced by the positive people around her.

4. September 29th, 2015 at 7:54 pm      Reply celina Says:

hi I am here

5. September 23rd, 2015 at 10:38 pm      Reply pretty lies eh Says:

the book that I’m reading is ivy and bean.My favorite character is Bean some traits that i think fits bean best is funny,creative and smart
    . According to the text to show that Bean is funny is that bean always tells funny jokes that makes her friends laugh for hours.some other evidence that i found is bean always acts funny when she’s with her friends . To show that bean is creative in the book it says bean makes the best projects in class, thats what her teacher says.one another evidence i found is that Beans favorite hobby is drawing and building stuff , and the last trait is smart , Bean is so smart that she some times gets strait A’s . And she comes up with great ideas to play with her friends. These are the best traits i can find to describe bean the smart ,funny ,creative girl.

6. September 22nd, 2015 at 5:35 pm      Reply What What (Danny) Says:

The book I just finished reading is called The Iron Trial by Holly Black. Callum Hunt is the character I’m writing about. One trait is that he is smart, because when he was getting attacked by a wyvern, he knew that a fireball was the only weapon he could use to defeat it. According to the text, “a wyvern was about to pounce on him until he launched out a fireball and the wyvern almost fell.” Callum is also daring because, even though he had a broken leg, he jumped on a log and almost drowned to prove his bravery. Additionally, he saved his friend from death by pushing him back to his dimension and closing the portal. Therefore, the two words I would use to describe Callum Hunt are smart and daring.

7. September 21st, 2015 at 6:25 pm      Reply Ahla :) Says:

The book I am reading is called Brian’s Return by Gary Paulsen. The character I am going to write about is a boy named Brian. One trait I would use to describe Brian is the word brave. Brian is brave because he was only 13 when he survived in the wilderness alone for about one month. In the text it says ” Now that Brian’s back in civilization, he can’t seem to make sense of ordinary life”. Another trait is the word intelligent. I think that Brian is intelligent because to survive in the wild, you must know some stuff about the wilderness and about using the tools. In the text it says ” Brian just had to go back to the woods. So he read a lot of books about the wilderness”. These are two words I would use to describe Brian.

• September 22nd, 2015 at 2:26 pm      Reply mschoening Says:

Ahla – What a great response! Wonderful details and beautifully written. Did you read the book before this one about his adventure in the wilderness? Keep up the good work!

8. September 12th, 2015 at 1:56 pm      Reply Dr.Foocha/Julia Says:

I read a book about soccer, written by Alex Morgan. The title is Kicks and I loved it. The book its about a girl that plays soccer. Someone put the words flunk on her soccer jersey, she told her team about it and they looked for the person who did it. The boys name was Jack. Her friends stood up to Jack and told him it was not a nice thing to do.

• September 18th, 2015 at 2:55 pm      Reply mschoening Says:

I am so happy you posted about a book you read. Sounds like it was a great book and that Jack learned a valuable lesson! Great job!

9. September 7th, 2015 at 6:50 pm      Reply madeleine Says:

hello

10. September 4th, 2015 at 3:38 pm      Reply terilynn Says:

Have a great weekend everyone

11. September 3rd, 2015 at 5:03 pm      Reply vic Says:

hi

12. September 3rd, 2015 at 3:02 pm      Reply terilynn Says:

Hi its me Terilynn i love my new class

13. September 2nd, 2015 at 5:38 pm      Reply Suhani Says:

Hi it is Suhani

14. September 2nd, 2015 at 4:48 pm      Reply Kar-Bar / Karlie Says:

Hi! I’m on the blog too!

15. September 2nd, 2015 at 4:44 pm      Reply KarBar Says:

Hi! I’m on the blog! YAY,

16. September 2nd, 2015 at 2:46 pm      Reply Dr.Foocha/Julia Says:

its me Julia

17. September 1st, 2015 at 8:41 pm      Reply Dr.Foocha/Julia Says:

I am so excited for tomorrow.

18. September 1st, 2015 at 6:25 pm      Reply Lauren Says:

I am here

19. September 1st, 2015 at 5:14 pm      Reply lexi Says:

Hi,I found the blog!!

20. September 1st, 2015 at 3:48 pm      Reply pretty lies eh Says:

hello i finally made it i hope I’m the first 1 to get into the blog

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Archives

May 2017
M T W T F S S
« Apr    
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031  

Who has visited our blog?

Skip to toolbar