March 3 2017
I felt the starched walls of a pink penitentiary closing in on me….
After you have read chapters 12-14 of To Kill a Mockingbird, please respond on our blog:
- What passage or passages strike you as interesting or singular and why?
- What questions do you want to discuss with the class?
- Why do you think these questions may generate interesting discussion?
- Remember, a good discussion question does not have a single answer. Good questions lead to interesting conversations.
Also remember to:
- Annotate! Annotate! Annotate! Use post-it notes to mark important passages and to write two or three discussion questions to direct our discussion tomorrow. Remember! Everyone must participate.