- Identifying if an equation is linear or nonlinear
- Identifying slope as positive, negative, zero or undefined (no slope)
- Is an ordered pair a solution to a linear equation
- Given an x-value find the corresponding y-value
- Finding slope and y-intercept from a graph
- Creating and graphing a line with a t-chart
- Graphing a line in slope-intercept form
- Solving an equation for y (rewriting in slope-intercept form)
- Solving for x & y-intercepts algebraically
- Finding slope given two ordered pairs
- Writing the equation of a line given two ordered pairs
You only need to have the following items in your math folder:
- Class info sheet from the first day of school
- Current packet which is Unit 3 Part 1 – Linear Equations
Please leave everything else at home in a separate folder or binder
- All graphing MUST be done in PENCIL!
- Use a RULER/STRAIGHT EDGE when drawing lines
- Once we start Transformations it is your responsibility to MEMORIZE the rules. They will NOT be given to you on a test or quiz.
- Look at each day’s lesson when you do your HW, seeing things in color will help!